We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our easy.bi platform.
Our work matters! The responsibilities and requirements are:
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
- Proficient experience using Angular
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tool Git
This is what we offer
We are a hi-growth tech company with a strong team of highly motivated employees. We strive to be a leading developer of workflow solutions for small and medium sized enterprises. We built fully customizable, easy-to-use, quick to implement, cost-effective software solutions that enable you to better serve your customers. We have offices in Hamburg (DE) and Ljubljana (SI).
You will be joining a diverse, highly innovative and creative team of developers, designers and managers from all over the globe:
- We strongly believe in high-performance culture.
- We care deeply about our product, company and its people.
- We believe in high standards and long term code quality.
- We believe in an open and proactive culture where engineers are expected to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual coding assignments.
- We always follow the latest technology trends and constantly research and learn new things.
- For more information please contact: Filip Kralj (T: +386 59 010 705, E: firstname.lastname@example.org)