We’re looking for an Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. You would be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. You are supported by backend web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of your work.
Our work matters! The responsibilities and requirements are:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Your skills and qualification:
- Familiar with UI layouts
- Good general programming knowledge and understanding of modern software development processes
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PHP will be a plus
This is what we offer
We are a hi-growth tech company with a strong team of highly motivated employees. We strive to be a leading developer of workflow solutions for small and medium sized enterprises. We built fully customizable, easy-to-use, quick to implement, cost-effective software solutions that enable you to better serve your customers. We have offices in Hamburg (DE) and Ljubljana (SI).
You will be joining a diverse, highly innovative and creative team of developers, designers and managers from all over the globe:
- We strongly believe in high-performance culture.
- We care deeply about our product, company and its people.
- We believe in high standards and long term code quality.
- We believe in an open and proactive culture where engineers are expected to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual coding assignments.
- We always follow the latest technology trends and constantly research and learn new things.
- For more information please contact: Filip Kralj (T: +386 59 010 705, E: email@example.com)