We’re looking for an Angular Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our easy.bi platform. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
Our work matters! The responsibilities and requirements are:
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the API
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensuring high performance
Your skills and qualification:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
This is what we offer
We are a hi-growth tech company with a strong team of highly motivated employees. We strive to be a leading developer of workflow solutions for small and medium sized enterprises. We built fully customizable, easy-to-use, quick to implement, cost-effective software solutions that enable you to better serve your customers. We have offices in Hamburg (DE) and Ljubljana (SI).
You will be joining a diverse, highly innovative and creative team of developers, designers and managers from all over the globe:
- We strongly believe in high-performance culture.
- We care deeply about our product, company and its people.
- We believe in high standards and long term code quality.
- We believe in an open and proactive culture where engineers are expected to learn and contribute in ways outside the usual coding assignments.
- We always follow the latest technology trends and constantly research and learn new things.
- For more information please contact: Filip Kralj (T: +386 59 010 705, E: email@example.com)